Terms & Conditions
Last updated March 21, 2023
The Website is operated and intended for the use of persons residing in the United States only. If you do not reside within the United States, you are not authorized to access or use this Website.
You May Not Use the Website for Certain Purposes
In addition, you agree to not do the following while using, or in any connection with the use of, this Website:
- Upload or otherwise transmit or disseminate any message, material, image, data, software, or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity.
- Create a false identity for the purpose to mislead or impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to any SafeChoice representative or agent, or otherwise falsely state or imply your affiliation with such person or entity.
- Upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate files that contain malware, including viruses, Trojan horses, ransomware, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, corrupted files, or any other software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer, information system, data, or property.
- Upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate any material you are not authorized to upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate, including infringement of any intellectual property right, or deletion of any author attributions, legal notices, or proprietary designations.
- Upload or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, commercial or otherwise.
- Manipulate or otherwise display this website by using framing, mirroring or similar navigational technology.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, user profiles, and passwords.
The text, images, information and other material contained on the Website (“Content”) are proprietary to us and/or our partners and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, sell, or re-sell any Content or other information obtained from or through the Website. No right, title or interest in or to the Website or any Content is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by SafeChoice.
Certain commercial services may be offered by third parties through the Website. SafeChoice is not and will not be responsible for: (i) the terms and conditions of any transaction between you and any such third party; (ii) any insufficiency of or problems with any such third party’s background, insurance, credit or licensing; (iii) the quality of services performed by any such third party, or (iv) any other legal liability arising out of or related to the performance of such services. Because we are not involved in the actual transaction between you and any such third-party, in the event you have a dispute with any such third-party, you release SafeChoice and its affiliates, agents, and employees from any and all claims arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Links to Other Website and Social Media
SafeChoice is not responsible for the practices or policies of the websites or social media platforms linked to or from the Website. If you elect to use a link that accesses another party’s website or a social media platform, you will be subject to that website’s or platform’s practices and policies. When a website or social media platform is linked to or from the Website, it does not imply, suggest, or express any endorsement or recommendation of such website, third party, or any products or services provided in connection with such website. This Website has linked websites for your convenience only. No person or organization may link this Website, or any portion of it, from their own website without the express written consent of SafeChoice. All inquiries to have our Website linked may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to access certain information on our Website and to protect personal information from being accessed by others, you may be asked to create a password-protected account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. SafeChoice shall not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your username and password. You may not share your password.
We employ reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information. We only allow information to be submitted for transmission if your browser is compatible with our security software. If your browser is not compatible, you will receive a message indicating your transaction cannot be completed because of a security risk.
SafeChoice uses a secure server, security protocols, and security ciphers to safeguard the information you provide by encrypting it using secure transport layer security (TLS). Please note that email messages ARE NOT SECURE. Our security software does not encrypt email messages. Unencrypted email messages traveling through the Internet are potentially subject to viewing, alteration and copying by others. If you believe that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised, please email email@example.com.
No Professional Advice or Representation of Eligibility
The content on this Website is intended for general information purposes only as a convenience to you and is not intended as or constitute advice upon which you may rely for legal, professional, financial, or other decisions. The information and descriptions contained herein are not intended to be complete descriptions of the terms, exclusions, and/or conditions applicable to any product or service, including any insurance policy issued by SafeChoice.
Not all of the products or services described on this Website are available in all states. You may not be eligible for all of the insurance products or services described on this website. SafeChoice, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to determine eligibility for such products or services.
Limitations of Liability
Disclaimer of Warranty
The Website and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis. SAFECHOICE, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS PARTNERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
How to Contact Us